All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionDaydream Nation is the kind of gorgeous monstrosity (born of extremes, rife with difficulties, and mythic in proportion) that can crush the will of the most resilient, well-intentioned listener if the necessary preparations haven't been made. In this book, Matthew Stearns explores the album from a range of angles, with input from the band members themselves.
- Author BiographyMatthew Stearns is a writer and editor at Resonance a well established, internationally distributed, independent music and arts magazine and a devoted shop clerk at Sonic Boom Records in Seattle.
- Author(s)Matthew Stearns
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/10/2006
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series Title33 1/3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight181 g
- Width121 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.