More items related to this product
Best-selling in Mobile Phones
Save on Mobile Phones
- AU $170.05Trending at AU $182.92
- AU $169.00Trending at AU $173.22
- AU $157.00Trending at AU $161.45
- AU $132.99Trending at AU $143.50
- AU $301.99Trending at AU $311.41
- AU $352.99Trending at AU $363.99
- AU $323.99Trending at AU $337.18
About this product
- DescriptionBe the proud owner of the stylish Xperia Pro smartphone that lets you download any application from Android Market. This Sony Ericsson Smartphone, with its built-in HDMI connector, lets you connect it to your HD TV. Featuring Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine, the 3.7-inch touchscreen of this Sony Ericsson phone gives a clear view of the content and lets you easily navigate through the menu. The Xperia Pro phone, with built-in aGPS, helps you find the best route to your destination. Capture all your precious moments with the 8.1 MP camera of this Sony Ericsson phone. To top it up, it features Sony's Exmor R for mobile CMOS sensor, allowing you to click excellent pictures and videos in low light conditions. Featuring Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, this Sony Ericsson Smartphone lets you stay connected to your friends and family.
- BrandSony Ericsson
- Storage Capacity1GB
- Family LineSony Ericsson XPERIA
- Cellular BandEDGE,GPRS,HSDPA,UMTS
- Screen Size3.7"
- Operating SystemGoogle Android
- Battery TypeLithium-Polymer
- Talking Battery LifeUp to 7 hr
- Standby Battery LifeUp to 400 hr
- Processor Speed1 MHz
- Camera Resolution0.3MP
- Digital Camera Zoom16x Digital Zoom
- Display Size480 x 854
- FeaturesAlarm,Bluetooth Enabled,Calculator,Calendar,FM Radio,Music Player,Speakerphone,Vibration,Web Browser
- Multimedia FeaturesFM Radio with RDS,Integrated Digital Camera,Video Recorder
- Height9.19 cm
- Width5.31 cm
- Depth1.8 cm
- Weight136.08 g
- Screen Type16M Colours
- Memory Card SupportedMicroSD,SD Card
- Audio Output3.5 mm Stereo jack
- Messaging Protocols SupportedMMS,SMS
Most relevant reviews
- xeonfuze05 Apr, 2012by
A breeze to use, and packs quite a punch feature-wise.
The Xperia Pro is quite a solid device. The first thing you'll notice is that it has a physical keyboard. This speeds up text input by about 2 or 3 times. There's a slight learning curve, but that's to be expected. Another thing that stood out was the screen. I do believe it has 16.7 million colours, which makes it fantastic for video plackback, and I've tested it out myself. It looks fantastic. The CPU on this device is quite speedy, so it'll play most formats quite well, and you may even be able to play 720p videos at a reasonably framerate. The design is decent and looks quite nice. It feels nice in the hand and isn't too heavy. Though the design falls down when you get to the sliding mechanism. It's firm to begin with, but the spring eventually weakens and it isn't as smooth anymore. It also slides to the sides a little bit after a lot of use. Apart from the hinge, nothing else is particularly irritating. It's extremely good value for money, and anyone looking for a decent business phone, or just something that's sturdy and all-purpose, you've found the right phone. Read full review
- johnson-lin05 Feb, 2012by
Great phone, easy to use, powerful hardware and nice qwerty keyboard.
Very good phone. Fast responses, clear screen, BRAVIA engine makes photos more dynamic. Battery life is OK, about 2 and a half days. I like turning auto screen rotation off because it's sometimes annoying. If I need landscape display, I just slide the keyboard out without going back to "settings= display= blah blah blah...". And it's perfectly fine to hold with one hand even the keyboard is slided out. Camera is great, tried quite a few Android phones (HTC, Samsung, MOTO, SonyEricsson), this phone's photo quarlity is relatively the best (same resolution). The only minus is the phone storage size. It's would be great if doubled. Some widgets are buggy (eg. "Favourites and call log"). but that's nothing to do with the hardware. And we can always find another good widget, right?
- r_a_d_m_a_n09 Nov, 2012by
Best Phone i've had yet
Bought the phone as a gift for a family member as they liked the one i currently had and i really do enjoy it. I like the Qwerty keyboard and the screen size and is an over all nice phone, the only problem i have is the space bar on the qwerty board could be a little bigger. Have not had a better phone.
- davidhay8709 May, 2012by
Great phone as always with SonyEricsson.
Very happy with my new Android smartphone. Has all the features of the excellent Xperia series whilst also featuring a handy slide out qwerty keyboard. I bought this over the touch screen only versions because I text and e-mail regularly and needed the keyboard. Overall I highly recommend this for people that prefer a keyboard over touch screen typing.
- bluedogrresto04 Dec, 2012by
This is my first Android so i have nothing to compare it to
I like the Phone but i do not like having to Sync all my contacts through Outlook and Gmail. Sony need to have a PC suite like Nokia which also enables the user to send Emails and edit contacts from Computer.