More items related to this product
Best-selling in Headphones
Save on Headphones
- AU $279.00Trending at AU $281.86
- AU $106.95Trending at AU $110.26
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $24.19
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $76.13
- AU $35.00Trending at AU $35.50
- AU $10.89Trending at AU $12.52
- AU $1.28Trending at AU $1.37
About this product
- DescriptionTake your music wherever you go with the Sony MDR-Q68LWB headphones. Being clip-on style type, these Sony headphones are very flexible and easy-to-wear. These Sony clip-on style earphones deliver great audio at all sound levels, with a frequency response of 16 - 24000Hz. The integrated neodymium magnets in these Sony clip-on style earphones produce deeper bass and a clear treble for better sounding music. These Sony headphones adjust very well to any ear size for maximum comfort, thanks to its soft ear pads and comfortable hanger. An adjustable cord between both ear pieces & hardware helps to extend and retract the Sony MDR-Q68LWB headphones for easy tangle-free storage.
- Sensitivity108 dB
- CompatibilityConsumer Headphones
Most relevant reviews
- paris93023 Dec, 2016by
Ligthweight with great features
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- scorpionenterta...28 Sep, 2012by
Good phones for the price point...
These are as good as can be expected for the cost and footprint. They reproduce sound far better than expected given all the space taken up by the retractable cord and mechanisms. The fit is as described they are soft and forgiving without being weak and loose. These in no way stand up to in ear monitoring, but for those of us whom HATE in ear headphones, these are a great and inexpensive solution to waxy ears.
- pie_guy207 Jan, 2010by
Sony? So what...
Bought it because it seemed like it could work well with travel and the space constraints of carry on computer bags. Unfortunately, I found the way the earpieces interconnect and the lack of form proves to be cumbersome and difficult to put on and remove. It just is not a user friendly design. That said, if you plan the use to be wearing it for long periods of time without removing, once you get past the difficulty of putting them on, it is relatively more comfortable than the "in the ear" type. The sound quality is also fairly good. Fortunately, I didn't pay way too much for them, but, in my opinion, anything over $10-$15 is too much. Better to find another type so you won't be disappointed.
- unicee75706 May, 2013by
Small, comfortable and easy to adjust cords length.
Wanted headphones that did not fit snug into the ear opening and these are perfect. Not to large and the retractable cords keeps wires from getting tangle up. Just what I was looking for.
- chac643023 Feb, 2013by
I have already recommended these to my friends!
I love this product--they are convenient to carry everywhere with me. I definitely feel like I'm being kinder to my ear canals by not cramming earphones in them. Rather, these "on-ear" headphones sit nicely hooked on my ears. The best thing is the lovely retract-ability of all the cords involved! Tidy and hassle-free. Overall, an impressive and practical device.