More items related to this product
Best-selling in Mobile Phones
Save on Mobile Phones
- AU $675.02Trending at AU $810.35
- AU $659.88Trending at AU $728.18
- AU $298.00Trending at AU $303.24
- AU $749.00Trending at AU $817.82
- AU $684.00Trending at AU $771.55
- AU $1,079.00Trending at AU $1,182.90
- AU $375.80Trending at AU $381.14
About this product
- Product InformationPowered by 1.5 GHz Dual-core processor, the XPERIA S makes multitasking a breeze. Running on Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS, this Sony Ericsson smartphone gives you access to a wide range of applications. The 4.3-inch LCD display of the Sony Ericsson XPERIA S is ideal for watching movies and browsing the web. Supporting 3G connectivity, this Sony Ericsson smartphone lets you stream music and videos at high speeds. You can surf the Internet even when you’re on the go, with the Wi-Fi support of this Android phone. Capture memorable moments of your life in stunning quality using the 12 MP camera of this Android phone. You can watch media content of the Sony Ericsson XPERIA S on your TV via the HDMI port.
- Family LineSony Xperia S
- Storage Capacity32GB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGSM,GSM / GPRS / EDGE / HSDPA,HSDPA
- BandGSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS/HSPA 850/900/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution12.1MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsBuilt-In Memory
- Battery TypeProprietary Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity1750 mAh
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size4.3"
- Display Resolution1280 x 720
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
Most relevant reviews
- teymur9226 Jul, 2012by
Sony XPERIA S - 32GB - White (Unlocked) Smartphone
Could the Xperia S be your first Sony-branded phone? It you're all about media consumption, and if you're prepared to wait while Sony makes its cloud-based platforms more coherent, then the Xperia S is a great device. The display and the speaker are absorbing and addictive. The battery life is excellent, the processor is a good fit and the absence of expandable storage shouldn't weigh too heavily if you get the 32GB option. On the other hand, if you make more varied demands of your smartphone -- like excellent build quality, pocket-friendly slimness or photos you can enlarge -- then things get more complicated. US pricing has yet to be announced, but the 32GB version of the Xperia S is going for upwards of £430 ($680) SIM-free in the UK, or £370 pay-as-you-go on the Three network. Similar money could fetch you a legendary all-rounder like the Galaxy S II, or stretch to a 16GB Galaxy Nexus with an HD screen and better build quality, or -- very soon -- an HTC One S, which promises a cutting-edge Qualcomm S4 processor and a better camera. When sized up against a long rubric of criteria, rather than just its entertainment credentials, there's little to make the Xperia S a compelling purchase. Read full review
- aparducci22 Mar, 2013by
Great value for the money! Great phone!!!
Awesome phone with great cutting edge features and technology. Stylish design with nice LED lighting below display. The only con about this product is that the three dedicated buttons (Home, Menu, and Return) are not as responsive as the tactile buttons on the main display. Battery life is short, but this true of just about any smartphone. Would definitely install a different browser than the one that it comes with, not very user friendly. Phone is of great value and worth every penny.
- selingcai09 Oct, 2012by
great look! good experience so far!
Great experience great look! It looks great, better than pictures. TrackID is the coolest music locating app in the world. There are so many features about this phone that I can talk about. I would not say this is better than other but it is definitely my favorite with its pretty look. This is the best mobile phone I had since last year. Since everyone is using iPhone, this might be a good choice if you do not want be the same with everyone else.
- mrm08119005 Mar, 2013by
Great Smartphone with awesome features. The battery life is not very good, it lasts aprox. 1/2 day.It has the best technology NFC wich you can use with the SmartTags and the 12 mp camera is great, plus you can take 3d panoramic photos!
- marrli0n20 May, 2012by
The Xperia inside S has a dual-core Qualcomm processor at 1.5 GHz and 1 GB of RAM, which responds with fluidity and ease to our requests. It has its own interface (which we'll talk a little below) with many transitions and effects that operate smoothly, suggesting that this is a powerful and competent terminal. The startup applications, video reproductions, etc. are carried out smoothly and offer users an experience quite good and satisfactory in terms of response, we have only noticed a slight slowdown when accessing images from the gallery, where it seems think about it a couple of seconds before loading image complete resolution.