Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.16
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionSophia V. Is Flower Girl is a story about a seven-year-old girl who is very proud to be her aunt's flower girl. At the beginning, she is excited, but when she finds out more about a flower girl's responsibilities at a wedding, she gets nervous and refuses to be the flower girl anymore. Her mom's advice convinces her to be the flower girl for her aunt, and she is proud and excited again. Everything went perfectly until Sophia's mom, who was in charge of taking care of the wedding rings, lost the rings shortly before the church ceremony. Sophia, who was keeping an eye on her little brother, Sebastian, had a guess about where the rings could be. She knew that Sebastian loved playing with purses. Before the ceremony, Sebastian had been playing with his mom's purse in the living room. The rings had been in the purse. Sophia was proud of herself for helping to find the rings.
- Author(s)Safoora Z. Zerza
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.