Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.30Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Goodman, student, game designer, and geek, wakes from his recurring dream of dying in 1917 Russia. The high point of the dream is a blond hottie who shoots light bolts from her hands. He decides she will be the star of his next game design. Then on the first day of school, junior year, she walks into his life. Beautiful and blond, preferring his nerdy, super intelligent friends to the in-crowd - she is the girl of his dreams. Mysterious and alluring, with secrets all around her and a past she must keep hidden. Romantically drawn to David, she falls in with his crowd and vows to protect her new friends from the dangers involved. Even her unusual superhero abilities may t be eugh as she and her friends become immersed in her secret world. Her antagonists want her to join them or to clone her, and many of her own kind want her dead. But she is strong, determined... She is Sophia.
- Author BiographyWhile earning a Masters in Psychology at Governors State University and the University of Chicago, Velis studied at Duke University's renown F.R.N.M (Foundation for Research on the Nature of Man) founded by the famed Dr. J.B. Rhine (who coined the term ESP), where he researched psychological and physiological aspects of telepathy and clairvoyance. He wrote numerous articles and lectured on para-psychological topics.Later, he was a manager of a successful international Information Technology (IT) consulting firm, he wrote articles on evaluating talent acquisition for company resources, especially for sales and recruiting personnel. He created, developed and implemented tailor-fitted seminars and trained people in becoming high producers in sales and recruiting in the highly competitive IT industry. With these experiences he learnedfour basic ingredients for which we all share in the human experience: faith, hope, love and friendship. He lives in Illinois with his fiance and their collie Charis.
- Author(s)Christopher Velis
- PublisherOld Line Publishing
- Date of Publication10/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOld Line Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.