All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past 30 years, artist Sophie Calle (born 1953) has orchestrated small moments of life as art, each time establishing a game, then setting its rules for herself and for others. Calle's work springs up around the association of an image and a narrative around a game or autobiographical ritual, which strives to summon up the angst of absence while creating a relationship to others that is controlled by the artist, as curator and art critic Christine Macel puts it. Calle has carried out and documented these melancholy games in books, photographs, videos, films and performances. <i>Sophie Calle: My All</i> finds the artist experimenting with yet ather mediums--the postcard set. Taking stock of her entire oeuvre, this set of postcards functions as a beautiful portfolio of Calle's work, as well as a new investigation of it, in an appropriately madic format.
- PublisherActes Sud
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintActes Sud
- Weight272 g
- Width109 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.