All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $12.38Trending at AU $12.96
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $19.72
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Sophie LaCroix, a creative soul with a desire to become a great film director someday, and she definitely has a flair for drama! Her overactive imagination frequently lands her in trouble, but her faith and friends always save the day. This bindup includes two-books-in-one. Sophie's First Dance: Sophie and her friends, the Corn Flakes, are in a tizzy over the end-of-school dance - especially when invitations start coming - from boys! Will the Flakes break up, or can Sophie direct a happy ending? Sophie's Stormy Summer: One of the Flakes is struck with cancer, and Sophie severely struggles with the shocking news, until she finds that friends - and faith - show the way to a new adventure called growing up.
- Author BiographyNancy Rue has written over 100 books for girls, is the editor of the Faithgirlz Bible, and is a popular speaker and radio guest with her expertise in tween and teen issues. She and husband, Jim, have raised a daughter of their own and now live in Tennessee.
- Author(s)Nancy N. Rue
- Date of Publication08/04/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFaithgirlz
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Weight203 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.