All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThink of the First World War and then think of an aircraft. What springs to mind will probably be the Sopwith Camel. The single-seat Camel was one of the most successful RNAS/RFC/RAF 'scouts' (the period term for a fighter) of the First World War. Jarrod Cotter has been given rare access to the Shuttleworth Collection's Sopwith Camel replica as well as Camel new-builds in France and New Zealand. The manual includes rare and stunning colour photography of rebuilding, restoring and flying this classic WW1 fighter.
- Author BiographyJarrod Cotter is a freelance aviation author and former editor of Aeroplane Monthly magazine. He is co-author of the Haynes Avro Lancaster Manual, author of the Haynes P-51 Mustang Manual and Bristol Blenheim Manuals. He lives in Lincolnshire.
- Author(s)Jarrod Cotter
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication21/12/2015
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.