Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionWhiskey - specifically Yukon Jack - is her best friend. When she leaves her baby boy on the roof of her Bronco, Maurey begins to find rock bottom. So when two bumbling ex-drunks need to get cross-country with a trailer full of illegal beer, Maurey takes the wheel. Sometimes you just need to get out of town. And sometimes you need to get lost in order to get found.
- Author BiographyTim Sandlin has published eight novels. Two of his screenplays have been made into movies. He turned forty with no phone, TV, or flush toilet and spent more time talking to the characters in his head than the people around him. He now has seven phone lines, four TVs he doesn't watch, three flush toilets, and a two-headed shower. He lives happily (indoors) with his family in Jackson, Wyoming.
- Author(s)Tim Sandlin
- PublisherSourcebooks, Inc
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNaperville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSourcebooks, Inc
- Out-of-print date18/02/2014
- Weight481 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.