All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionSo recently my bro Elliot's been learning to read, and it gave me the idea that I should write up our story...also, that way, he can relive everything I've put him through. This is my book! It's a journey filled with laughter (mine), tears (Elliot's) and even romance (hello, Georgina!), and goes from a childhood in sunny Bridgend to ten million followers across the world. There's also exclusive pranks, spitball targets (of Elliot's face, obviously), comic strips, guides to creating your own videos and much more. Now, if you're sitting comfortably, follow me into my wonderful world and Elliot's journey...Sorry Bro!
- Author BiographyBen Phillips is 23 years old and lives in Wales. In January 2014, he decided he wanted to make the world laugh and began making brief 6-second videos of pranks and jokes. By the end of 2015, he had 4 billion views. By the end of 2016, he will have 10 million Facebook likes.
- Author(s)Ben Phillips,Ben Phillips Media Limited
- PublisherBonnier Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBLINK Publishing
- Weight715 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.