All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelp very young children explore their world and discover God's love for them with these first words with God. This colourful and sturdy padded board book teaches children the importance of saying 'Sorry'. Illustrated with bright cheerful pictures of everyday scenes that children can relate to and one simple sentence per page. In a series with 'Please' and 'Thank You'.
- Author BiographyJuliet David has written many children's stories and Bible activity books. Her other interests include painting, music, and travel to Israel and other Bible lands. This experienced author lives in London with her family. Mike Byrne is a successful children's picture book illustrator who lives and works in London, whilst his imagination runs wild elsewhere. He is best known for his inventive treatment of stories, conjuring up curious scenes and characters with a childlike excitement and lots of vivid colour and texture.
- Author(s)Juliet David
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication19/04/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleTalking with God
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCandle Books
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width120 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mike Byrne
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.85
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.39
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.86
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.