All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionModern society attempts to avoid aging at all costs. The process of growing older is often likened to a disease to be cured. Philosopher Wilhelm Schmid, in contrast, describes aging as a natural and necessary process. Rather than searching for eternal youth or turning away from the passage of time, he introduces an art of aging that offers opportunities to find enrichment in growing older. Sosiego is a jewel of practical philosophy.
- Author BiographyWihelm Schmid is an independent philosopher as well as a visiting professor at the University of Erfurt.
- Author(s)Wilhelm Schmid
- PublisherEditorial Kairos
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Kairos
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.