Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for anyone desiring to gain a deeper understanding of all types of relations between friends, lovers, spouses, children, colleagues and, even, our enemies. SOUL CHOICES will guide readers through all the stages of relationships from the initial phase of attracting a potential mate, to the dating phase and then commitment (or marriage). This is the first book to explore relationships using these six methods of self-awareness: iris analysis, past lives, astrology, numerology, palmistry, family and birth order. Author, Andries, shows us how to use these methods to glean a deeper understanding of our love styles, emotional needs, communication patterns, sexual preferences, conflict management styles, intimacy, fears and our perceptions and beliefs about others. This book sheds light on much of the behaviour that can sabotage a relationship, such as projection, co-dependence, victimisation, controlling others and making assumptions. Readers are then offered valuable tools to understand and overcome this behaviour, such as trigger lists, reaction logs and forgiveness processes. Finally, if you have ever been impatient about wanting to manifest the perfect person, this book will help you work with the cycles of your life through an understanding of planetary progressions and numerology. And, when you do manifest that awesome friend or lover, SOUL CHOICES invites you to take your relationship beyond the ordinary through spiritual practices such as tantra, breathwork and dream interpretation.
- Author BiographyKathryn Andries is an author, teacher and public speaker. Kathryn hosted the television show Discover Your Life Purpose and is a frequent guest on radio programmes. She co-founded the School of Intuitive Arts and Sciences where she teaches astrology, numerology, palm reading, eye analysis, past lives and family birth order. Kathryn earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Michigan and a holistic health practitioner degree from Body Mind College in California. She completed extensive studies in the intuitive arts at the Berkeley Psychic Institute, the School of Metaphysics and the American Federation of Astrologers.
- Author(s)Kathryn Andries
- PublisherOzark Mountain Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLower Lake, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintOzark Mountain Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.