All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaka is a scythe meister, working to perfect one particular scythe until it is good eugh to become Death's Weapon -- the weapon used by Shinigami-sama, the spirit of Death himself. As if that wasn't unusual eugh, her scythe is a demon scythe called Soul Eater, which can change form from a scythe to a human-looking boy. In order to make Soul Eater powerful eugh to be Death's Weapon, he must eat the souls of 99 humans and 1 witch. Along the way, the two of them face many different challenges, including a cat witch named Blair (who happens to have a thing for Soul) and a teacher who's been turned into a zombie (and wants him to join her!). Her fellow students, like the shadow ninja weapon meister named Black Star who always needs to be the center of attention, aren't much help, either. It'll be a miracle if Maka even survives, let alone manages to make Soul Eater into the Death Scythe.
- Author BiographyAtsushi Ohkubo's debut manga series, B.ICHI, originally appeared in Square Enix's MONTHLY SHONEN GANGAN magazine. Upon completion of the series, his concept for SOUL EATER began as a series of shorts appearing in the same magazine and later became the long-running work that has earned him international renown. In 2011, he began working on a prequel series entitled SOUL EATER NOT!
- Author(s)Atsushi Ohkubo
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication20/01/2015
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYen Press
- Content NoteIllustrated throughout
- Weight192 g
- Width131 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 16
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.