All listings for this product
About this product
- Description#1 Wall Street Journal Bestseller and a USA Today Bestseller Combine ancient Eastern and modern Western wisdom, mix in proven techniques from both a CEO and a legendary soul healer, and you get Soul Over Matter. Designed for readers at every level of ecomic experience, this book gives you a unique and powerful path to financial abundance. Adam Markel, bestselling author, attorney, and CEO of New Peaks, North America's largest personal and business development company, shares inspiring life lessons and strategies to create abundance. World-rewned miracle soul healer, Dr. & Master Zhi Gang Sha reveals sacred and practical wisdom, including universal laws that everyone can apply to create abundance in every aspect of life: personal finances, business, relationships, and more. Destined to be the Think and Grow Rich of the 21st century, Soul Over Matter shares practical wisdom and easy-to-implement, proven techniques. In addition, Master Sha provides two new calligraphies that carry extraordinary power to remove blockages to achieving lasting abundance. With these simple techniques, you'll learn how to focus on your unique challenges and conquer them. Soul Over Matter is the first financial advice book to focus on the role of soul in creating abundance. Whereas other books have hinted at the importance of connecting to universal laws to create abundance, Soul Over Matter is the first book to deliver the techniques to do so.
- Author BiographyDr. & Master Zhi Gang Sha is a soul leader, a world-renowned master healer, and a divine servant. He is the founder of Soul Mind Body Medicine. He was trained as a conventional medical doctor in China and a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine in Canada and China. The founder of the Institute of Soul Healing and Enlightenment(TM) and the Love Peace Harmony Movement(TM), Master Sha is a grandmaster of many ancient disciplines, including tai chi, qigong, kung fu, feng shui, and the I Ching. Master Sha is also an expert in the most advanced cellular healing science now occurring in China. In the West, he is involved in breakthrough research on the effects of spirit on the human system. Dr. Sha was named Qigong Master of the Year at the Fifth World Congress on Qigong. In 2006, he was honored with the prestigious Martin Luther King, Jr. Commemorative Commission Award for his humanitarian efforts. Adam Markel is the CEO of New Peaks (Formerly Peak Potentials) and the author of the forthcoming book Pivot. Formerly, Adam was the senior trainer with Peak Potentials which has delivered training to more than 1 million people in over 104 countries. Adam personally trained more than 100,000 people around the world. Adam has been interviewed by Fox News, The New York Post, and The Wall Street Journal. He holds a law degree from Saint John's University and an undergraduate degree in English from the University of Massachusetts Amherst, where he graduated magna cum laude. Adam founded a multimillion-dollar law firm specializing in finance, commercial and employment litigation. Over the course of his 17-year practice, Adam represented over 1,000 matters with hundreds of clients including Citibank, Wachovia, and HSBC. Marilyn Tam is a speaker, bestselling author, consultant and board certified executive leadership coach. She was formerly the CEO of Aveda, president of Reebok Apparel and Retail Group, vice president of Nike, and a successful entrepreneur who built four companies. She is the founder and executive director of Us Foundation, a nonprofit dedicated to serving the world. Her book, The Happiness Choice, shows how and why happiness is crucial for business productivity and success, and for your physical, emotional, spiritual and financial health. Marilyn Tam is also a writer for Huffington Post. Brand Channel lists her as one of the four most prominent names in Ethical Business globally. Inc Magazine ranks her as one of the top 100 Leadership Speakers in the world. William Gladstone is a prolific author, literary agent, publisher, and filmmaker. He has degrees from Yale College and Harvard University, where he studied medical anthropology. His background as the original researcher for the NBC television special hosted by Rod Serling, In Search of Ancient Mysteries, prepared him for the research and analysis of Dr. and Master Sha and his miracle soul healing accomplishments. Mr. Gladstone is known for his philanthropic activities and commitment to helping authors publish books that contribute to the well-being of others and to our planet. His personal clients in addition to Dr. and Master Sha include Eckhart Tolle, Neale Donald Walsch, Thom Hartmann, Barbara De Angelis, Jean Houston, Linus Torvalds, Tom Anderson, Peter Norton, Hunter Lovins, Dr. Michael Tobias, Dr. Paul Ehrlich, Dr. Ervin Laszlo, and many authors whose books have contributed to increasing knowledge and well-being for hundreds of millions of readers.
- Author(s)Adam Markel,Zhi Gang Sha
- PublisherBenBella Books
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationDallas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenBella Books
- Content NoteB&W photos
- Weight371 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.18
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $117.44
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $106.89
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.