Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe core of Tantra and Tao ackwledge that through sexual love the relationship between man and woman can support the two of them on their return to the light. Copeland and Link present this work with enthusiasm and compassion. They represent the new generation of spiritual sexuality work that will give realistic support to sincere, dedicated couples.Mantak Chia, Director of the Universal Tao Retreats Training Centers and author of Healing Love Through the Tao, Taoist Secrets of Love, The Multi-Orgasmic Man, and The Multi-Orgasmic Couple A book that focuses on the process and pleasure of sexual interactions, t on the goal of orgasm, with which I wholeheartedly agree. Although most of my research concerning sexuality has focused on neurophysiology, I am very impressed by the exercises and the depth presented in Soul Sex: Tantra for Two. A very readable and useful sexuality guide. Beverly Whipple, Ph.D., Professor, College of Nursing, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey; Vice President of the World Association for Sexology; President (20022003), Society for the Scientific Study of SexualityThis book shows both beginners and skilled Tantric practitioners how to use Tantric techniques to create a life-long, loving relationship. Through the authors mix of ancient Eastern sexual practices and modern Western approaches to communication and intimacy, partners will learn to connect in ways that are respectful, urishing, and lusty. With illustrations throughout, Soul Sex includes thought-provoking discussions, personal anecdotes, and precise but simple techniques to inspire you to apply them to your daily life. The observations and exercises included are drawn from the authors own heady partnership and from the hundreds of couples they have had the privilege to teach at their Tantra sacred sex workshops. Pala and Al describe how they teach others and what they actually do to keep their own relationship emotionally rich, sexually passionate, and spiritually evolving. Their purpose in writing this valuable manual is to motivate couples to act together to achieve something rarepassionate relationships in which they can grow together spiritually into old age, creating love year after year.The authors, Pala Copeland and Al Link, have been practicing Tantra since 1987 and teaching it to others since 1997. Hundreds of couples have attended their monthly Tantra Sacred Loving Weekends. Between them, they have six children and three grandchildren. Teaching and writing about Tantra is their full-time occupation.
- Author(s)Al Link,Pal Copeland
- PublisherCareer Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCareer Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight700 g
- Width178 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.