Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the different sorts of retreats on offer (Ignatian, Myers Briggs, Enneagram etc.). It covers the purpose of retreats, who can benefit from them, the difference between group and individual retreats and between directed and undirected retreats. There is a section on each major type of retreat explaining what happens, the basic premise behind it, who it is suitable for and how to find a retreat. The book also contains case studies.
- Author BiographyMargaret Silf is a retreat conductor. She has written several books including Daysprings: Daily Reading for a Life with God (DLT, 1999), Landmarks: An Ignation Journey (DLT, 1998) and Sacred Spaces (Lion, 2001). Margaret lives near Crewe in Cheshire.
- Author(s)Margaret Silf
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication22/03/2002
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.