All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $52.52
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.80
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.31
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Jeff Handling is a typical doctor with a modest medical practice and a loving family until the shocking diagsis of prostate cancer changes his world. His illness compels him to question his long held beliefs on medicine and spirituality. Vivid, unsettling dreams awaken him to the fact that he is spiritually adrift. As he tentatively sets a new spiritual course, he discovers the latest scientific studies on dreams, evolution and symbolism. Guided by various life teachers on a path, which takes him from a camel bazaar in Egypt to the mountains of Nicaragua, he rediscovers his life's purpose. Using his medical kwledge, he uncovers the true power of symbols and a revelation that could change our spiritual world.
- Author BiographyJeremy B. Kent is a physician and military veteran. He has had a lifelong interest in holistic health and the many different facets of spirituality. He has lived and traveled throughout the world and currently lives on the East Coast with his family.
- Author(s)Jeremy B Kent
- PublisherGorilla Spirit Publishing
- Date of Publication13/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGorilla Spirit Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.