All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionA spiritual guide for how to make the most of the last quarter of a good life.
- Author BiographyRobert Atwell was chaplain of Trinity College, Cambridge from 1981-87, after which he spent ten years as a Benedictine monk, followed by another decade as vicar to a busy parish in London's trendy Primrose Hill. In 2008, he was elected the bishop of Stockport in the southeast of England, near the border with Wales. He will turn sixty in 2014.
- Author(s)Robert Atwell
- PublisherParaclete Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationOrleans
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParaclete Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width148 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byEmilie Griffin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.