All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour soul vows are your how. They describe how you choose to walk this earth, in every moment of every day. They are how you receive and spread grace. As you live your soul vows, you become a fertile container in which your soul purpose can take root and prosper. If you long to kw your soul's purpose, SOUL VOWS is an ideal place to begin. With her characteristic blend of personal story, love of paradox, expansive inquiry into the heart of diverse spiritual traditions and confidence in the power of deep soul writing to elicit personal divine guidance, Conner leads the reader through a ground-breaking application of the ancient chakra system to discover his or her own unique soul vows: * 1st Chakra: Rediscover your true dual lineage * 2nd Chakra: Befriend the critics and false masters who have kept you fragmented * 3rd Chakra: Gather yourself back into wholeness * 4th Chakra: Perceive your soul vows with the intelligence of your spiritual heart * 5th Chakra: Experience the new I as you declare and celebrate your soul vows * 6th Chakra: Gather the Presence of the Divine in you, through you, and as you * 7th Chakra: Experience sacred unity and discover the circle hiding in the chakras Your soul vows are your personal path to the peak experiences seekers want most: authenticity, integrity, wholeness and the vibrant presence of the Divine. Your soul vows are custom-designed; two paths look the same. Soul vows are a living construct of a whole and holy divine in you that builds collectively into the expression of the divine in us, through us and as us. Surely this is how we create the kingdom of heaven on earth.
- Author BiographyJanet Conner is a writer, speaker, teacher, retreat guide and radio show host with one compelling message: what you seek is inside. She is the author of Writing Down Your Soul and The Lotus and the Lily. She created The Soul-Directed Life radio show for Unity Online Radio. She lives and writes in Ozona, Florida, a tiny town on the Gulf of Mexico.
- Author(s)Janet Conner
- PublisherConari Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintConari Press,U.S.
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.