All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.31
About this product
- DescriptionVicky is desperate to make her mark, in a world which just doesn't seem to tice her. Silence and smiles hide the pain that Nell is keeping to herself. Sarah's dreams of having a family seem hopeless. And then there's Shann, who's in trouble at school yet again. But what these four women don't kw is that someone - or something - is watching them. A much-recycled soul, suspended between one life and the next, realises that Vicky, Nell, Sarah and Shann are embarking on their journey towards Motherhood. As memories from past incarnations return to this Soul, it becomes clear that one of these women will be chosen to guide it once more. Soul to take explores what it is to become a parent and considers the possibility that actually, our children are the ones who carefully select us.
- Author BiographyHelen Bateman studied English Language and Literature at Lancaster University and has taught both subjects at Secondary School level. She was born in Ashington, Northumberland, UK but now lives in Yorkshire with her husband and looks after their three children full time. Writing is something Helen has always enjoyed and she feels blessed to now have more time to indulge in this privilege. Helen wrote her debut novel 'Soul to Take' during her youngest child's naps throughout 2014.
- Author(s)Helen Bateman
- PublisherHLG Publishing
- Date of Publication05/11/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHLG Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.