All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionSoulful Branding offers practical, expert guidance on how to achieve higher levels of business success. This is a powerful field guide for discovering and implementing more effective and invative branding strategies through a new brand development toolset, philosophy and process. This book presents a business problem-solving framework, tied to new perspectives to positively influence product design, services, brands and companies looking for more sustainable and defensible differentiation. This MUST READ book takes you on an inspirational journey to the foundations of what great brands do. Successful marketers must build brands that resonate deeply with their audiences. In these pages you'll find a practical yet thought-provoking guide to transformational brand management - how to create an iconic brand that radiates success and encourages customers to connect soulfully. I recommend it highly! - Jack Canfield, Creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul brand and winner of The World's Best Brands Brand Laureate Signature Award This book is a deep dive into the psyche and gestalt of understanding who we are as unique makers, story tellers and sellers. In short, this book is a must read for anybody who wants to excel in business. - Tinker Hatfield, Senior VP Design Nike, Inc. In today's new business environment if your brand does t have a soul it's dead ! Soulful Branding is visionary and lays out the future of branding for any business that plans to be relevant. - Deepak Chopra, Author, Soul of Leadership Insightful and engaging, Soulful Branding provides rare glimpses into what makes strong brands really tick in both theory and practice. This book will help you build better brands. - Kevin Lane Keller, E.B. Osborn Professor of Marketing, Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College, Author, Strategic Brand Management Soulful Branding reveals how you can employ a new set of tools to take your brand and company to the next level. Readers will learn how to foster a culture of brand invation, and learn how to: Detect and overcome business blindspots to solve difficult marketing problems Strengthen and harmonize your internal company culture Enhance your internal creative process for strengthening the brand About the Authors: Jerome Conlon is a leading brand and business development consultant, focused on helping companies and brands implement invative, soulful and iconic branding strategies and plans. Moses Ma is a techlogy thought leader, an invation consultant and manages a high-tech venture incubator. Langdon Morris is a leading invation consultant, and focuses on helping organization implement the world's best invation methods and tools to solve very complex problems.
- Author BiographyJerome Conlon has thirty years brand development experience, including twenty in the strategy hot seat of several high profile world-class brands. He is a brand architect and a senior marketing executive who has unleashed triple-digit growth at a number of major brands, expanding their meaning, relevance and resonance to wider circles of consumers. He is a widely recognized leader in peak brand performance strategies by harnessing the power of brand intangibles. Jerome is former Global Director of Brand and Marketing Insights for Nike, Inc., Vice President of Brand Planning, Consumer Insights and New Products for Starbucks Coffee Company, Senior VP of Marketing and Program Development for NBC Entertainment, and has guided dozens of other brands like FullSail University, on consulting engagements as president of Brand Frameworks and since 2014 as a principle consultant with FutureLab Innovation Consulting. Moses Ma is the founder of a San Francisco venture incubator, NextGEN ventures, was the inventor of Internet gaming, helped to establish XML as a business standard for the semantic web, and was a Fellow at the CommerceNet, Nokia Innovent and the Idea Factory think tanks. He is also the designer of the Agile Innovation Toolkit. Moses has contributed deep insights on the field of innovation and personal creativity, as well as the application of consciousness and mindfulness practices to business. He was also instrumental in helping to define a distinctly new and powerful process called ethography - the systematic study of a brand's character. Moses started out his career by inventing one of the world's first networked computer games, and along the way he has developed as a poet and artist, a filmmaker, and scientist. Having studied physics at Caltech, his insights were instrumental in developing the idea of the brand field. Langdon Morris is CEO and co-founder of InnovationLabs, one of the world's leading innovation consultancies, and also co-founder of FutureLab, a unique strategy and technology firm. He works with leading organizations on all continents to help them develop and implement world class innovation tools, methods, and systems, and to help them attain success in a rapidly changing world. He is author or co-author of a dozen books on innovation and strategy that are read and studied worldwide.
- Author(s)Jerome Conlon,Langdon Morris,Moses Ma
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.