All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $18.00Trending at AU $27.65
- AU $30.60Trending at AU $31.75
- AU $30.15Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $32.07Trending at AU $34.41
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout the world, the Southern cuisine is kwn for its rich, tangy, comforting and soulful flavors. Find inside a collection of the best recipes from the Southern states. Each Southern cuisine recipe represents home cooking; each dish shares the traditions and hospitality of the South. Within each page, you will find a different Southern classic, starting from the basic appetizers and ending with delicious deserts, this recipe book is all that you need to master Southern cuisine. From fried chicken to macaroni and cheese, the southern U.S. is home to some of the most unique foods and has a wide variety of flavors to offer. American Southern food has become integrated with the cultural identity of the South. Whether it is deep fried chicken or barbecued pork, American Southern food is extremely hard to resist. Inside find: Delicious appetizer recipes like the Coconut Shrimp or the Southern Pimento Cheese. Comforting main entrees like the Jambalaya, Grandma's Fried Chicken or the Chicken and Dumplings. Irresistible sides like the Fried Green Tomatoes or the Fresh Corn Cakes. Heavenly desserts that Grandma used to make like the Strawberry Shortcake or the Key Lime Pie. Hop aboard the journey where we explore some of the best southern food flavors. Without any further wait, let's get started. Scroll back up and click the buy button for an immediate download!
- Author BiographyLouise Davidson is an avid cook who likes simple flavors and easy-to-make meals. She lives in Tennessee with her husband, her three grown children, her two dogs, and the family's cat Whiskers. She loves the outdoor and has mastered the art of camp cooking on open fires and barbecue grills. In colder months, she loves to whip up some slow cooker meals, and uses her favorite cooking tools in her kitchen, the cast iron pans, and Dutch oven. She also is very busy preparing Christmas treats for her extended family and friends. She gets busy baking for the holiday season sometimes as early as October. Her recipes are cherished by everyone who has tasted her foods and holiday treats. Louise is a part-time writer of cookbooks, sharing her love of food, her experience, and her family's secret recipes with her readers. She also loves to learn and share tips and tricks to make life.
- Author(s)Louise Davidson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.