All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe beauty of mindfulness is that it's incredibly simple both to 'get' and to practice. And the results - increasingly backed by neuro-scientific evidence -- are priceless: calmness and reduced stress, more creativity, greater awareness, compassion...And yet there's a danger that mindfulness can be used in a purely consumerist and self-serving way to help people to become better adapted cogs in a still-toxic model of work and life. Brian Draper challenges us to live t just mindfully but soulfully. Not merely to be less stressed, but to flourish, dynamically and creatively - to be present - through living intentionally and compassionately.
- Author BiographyBrian Draper is the author of Spiritual Intelligence, Less is More and most recently What Matters Most? He is a regular presenter on BBC Radio 4's Thought for the Day, and works with leaders and organisations to help nurture their spiritual intelligence. He is a writer, speaker, facilitator, as well as a retreat guide, and has introduced countless people to the ancient art of walking labyrinths. He often writes for U2.com and was formerly editor of the Christian current affairs magazine Third Way.
- Author(s)Brian Draper
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight292 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.