All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.78
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $16.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe Souls of Megiddo, Book 1: The Caretakers is a fast-paced, captivating, science fiction and pararmal thriller. It will transport you on a daring, historic war between good and evil. You will experience the pararmal powers used to combat Hitler and meet the secret daughter of Hitler who wants to extend her father's monstrous malign to spread destruction. In 75 BC, the last High Priest of the lost Mayan civilization created one emerald pendant representing the opposing souls of good and evil to ensure the legacy of his dying civilization. The stone was separated a millennia ago into two identical stones of Life and Pain, to be passed from generation to generation. The Stone of Pain, the Dolar Stone, has been used throughout time to cause human annihilation and to conduct heius acts against mankind. The evil stone is in the custody of a master of maleficent who uses the soul of a criminal to spread destruction and cruelty upon the world. Whoever possesses the stone of evil understands the poisous power of possessing both stones and plots to find and capture the twin stone to control both, maximize corruption, and destroy the universe. The Caretaker of the Stone of Life, the Vitam Stone, along with a secret society called The Patrocinium, wants to capture the evil stone and re-unite the twin stones to keep them from those who would use their separate powers for evil. The stone's power, constant danger, and lifelong responsibilities are placed upon a thoughtfully selected Caretaker who must fight for the good souls of Megiddo so they will live on for eternity, unimpeachable and pristine. The Caretaker is forever on guard, watchful, and often underestimated by sinister forces in the fight to save the brave Souls of Megiddo in this terrifying story of good against evil.
- Author BiographyJohn P. Goetz: Crafter of Intrigue, Master of Storytelling. By day, John P. Goetz is a hard charging, assertive, high performing professional with decades of solid, verifiable management expertise. His math and computer science training complement a love of the written word. By night, John P. Goetz is a driven writer, crafting compelling stories that grab a reader's attention with intense, ingenious plots, and clever characters. The disparate worlds of John P. Goetz collide in stories that are rife with realism, authority, controversy, and adventure. Audaciously original novels spotlight the author's pervasive curiosity and his artistic eye for fascinating twists and turns that delight and captivate readers. You will be frightened. You will be moved. You will also be teased, surprised, and horrified. And, after reading just one John P. Goetz book, you will become a fan for life. Follow John P. Goetz on Twitter @JohnPGoetz. Look for John P. Goetz' postings to his blog and for updates about his new books at johnpgoetz.com. You can also follow him on Facebook at facebook.com/jpgoetz.
- Author(s)John P Goetz
- Date of Publication10/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.