Sound Forge 8 Power!: The Official Guide by Scott R. Garrigus, Brian Smithers, Premier Development (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.87+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.23+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the successful Power! series, this book covers the latest version of Sound Forge. Sound Forge 8 Power provides current users with an effective environment for learning the many features of Sound Forge, one of the main mo/stereo track audio editors available for the Windows OS. These features and functionalities are covered in depth so readers gain a true understanding of what is being explained. The audience for this book is broad-hobbyists to professional musicians and engineers working on the PC platform stand a high probability of being Sound Forge users, whether their primary DAW is SONAR, Pro Tools, Cubase, or Nuendo. It can also be used in conjunction with looping software such as Ableton Live and Acid for creating and editing audio files, audio loops and for mastering. Additionally, w that Sony has purchased Sonic Foundry (manufacturer of Sound Forge), the software will w realize the benefits of Sony's marketing prowess. This book effectively fills the need for a comprehensive learning guide that takes this popular application's complexities and explains them in an easy-to-understand manner. It takes users to the next step and explores the t so common functionalities that musicians can use to advance their overall kwledge of Sound Forge.
- Author BiographyScott R. Garrigus (garrigus.com) has been involved with music and computers since he was twelve years old. He earned a B.A. in music performance with an emphasis in sound recording technology at UMass, Lowell. In 1993, he released his first instrumental album on cassette, Pieces of Imagination. In 1995, he began his professional writing career when his first article appeared in Electronic Musician magazine. In 2000, he authored his first book, Cakewalk Power!, which was the first book to deal exclusively with the Cakewalk Pro Audio, Guitar Studio, and Home Studio software applications. Since then, Scott has written a number of other books, including Sound Forge Power!, SONAR Power!, SONAR 2 Power!, Sound Forge 6 Power!, SONAR 3 Power!, SONAR 4 Power!, SONAR 5 Power!, Sound Forge 8 Power!: The Official Guide, SONAR 8 Power!, SONAR X1 Power!, and SONAR X2 Power! Today, Garrigus continues to contribute articles to a number of print and online publications. He also publishes his own music technology e-zine, called DigiFreq (digifreq.com), which provides free news, reviews, tips, and techniques for music technology and home recording users.
- Author(s)Brian Smithers,Premier Development,Scott R. Garrigus
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication30/07/2005
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCourse Technology Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight908 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.