All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSound Foundations is an ideal introduction to the English phological system and an invaluable resource both for teachers of full pronunciation courses and for those who sould ismply like to improve the quality of their work on pronunciation. It offers information on pronunciation systems as well as practical activities which can be used in pronunciation classes and in regular language lessons. The discovery approach means both you and your students learn through physically experiencing how pronunciation works. The latest edition includes an Audio CD which contains clearly recorded examples of the sounds described in the book.
- Author(s)Adrian Underhill
- PublisherMacmillan Education
- Date of Publication09/03/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleMethodology S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Education
- Content Noteblack and white
- Weight456 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.