All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSound Invations: Ensemble Development is a valuable resource for helping your students grow in their understanding and abilities as ensemble musicians. It contains 412 exercises, including more than 70 chorales by some of today's most rewned concert band composers. An assortment of exercises is grouped by key and presented in a variety of intermediate difficulty levels. Where possible, several exercises in the same category are provided to allow variety, while still accomplishing the goals of that specific type of exercise. You will tice that many exercises and chorales are clearly marked with dynamics, articulations, style, and tempo for students to practice those aspects of performance. Other exercises are intentionally left flexible for the teacher to determine how best to use them in facilitating and addressing the needs and goals of their ensemble. Whether your students are progressing through exercises to better their technical facility, or challenging their musicianship with beautiful chorales, this book can be used after any band method or as a supplement to performance music. Contains chorales composed by Roland Barrett, Andrew Boysen, Ralph Ford, Rossa Galante, Robert Sheldon, Todd Stalter, Randall Standridge, and Michael Story. This title is available in SmartMusic.
- Author(s)Chris Bernotas,Peter Boonshaft
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleSound Innovations Series for Band
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight204 g
- Width226 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.88
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.