All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionSound Invations: Sound Development for Advanced String Orchestra continues the emphasis on playing with a characteristic, beautiful sound, but also focuses on 3-octave scales, particularly scales that students will need for regional auditions and all-states. Advanced technical skills are presented in four levels, consistent with the revolutionary Sound Invations structure: (1) Sound Tone, (2) Sound Bowing, (3) Sound Shifting, and (4) Sound Scales and Arpeggios. The levels can be used in the order that is best for your students, as individual warm-ups, or as structured units. The perfect book to follow Sound Development for Intermediate String Orchestra, or for any advanced string ensemble or individual learner, your students will further refine the proper use of the bow, bow strokes, shifting, and 3-octave scales. The comb binding creates a lay-flat book that is perfect for study and performance. This title is available in SmartMusic.
- Author(s)Bob Phillips,Kirk Moss
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight376 g
- Width231 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.