All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSound Invations for Concert Band, Book 2 continues your student's musical journey by teaching with segmented presentation of new concepts and introducing ensemble playing. Isolating concepts and teaching them individually helps facilitate understanding of the more advanced material. Following the unique Sound Invations organization, the book contains four levels, each of which is divided into several sections that introduces concepts separately and provides plenty of practice and performance opportunities to reinforce each lesson. Visit www.alfred.com/soundinvations for more information. Sound Invations by Alfred Music is a dream-come-true method for beginning concert band and string orchestra. Its infusion of techlogy provides an open-ended architecture of the first order. This unique blend of time-tested strategies and techlogy offer a great foundation for a successful learning experience. ---John Kuzmich, Jr., BandDirector.com This title is available in SmartMusic.
- Author(s)Bob Phillips,Dave Black,Peter Boonshaft,Robert Sheldon
- PublisherAlfred Music
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleSound Innovations
- Series Part/Volume NumberBK 2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Music
- Weight227 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.