All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will help your Dyslexic student to become great at Phological Processing, which is the highest predictor of reading success, according to Sally Shaywitz in Overcoming Dyslexia. That ability to change and manipulate sounds within words is an even higher predictor of reading success than the parental educational level. Phological Processing includes subtracting, adding, and substituting sounds.
- Author BiographyHeidi Nord started her career as a teacher, and currently she teaches and coaches students and teachers about Dyslexia. She lives in Napa with her two fantastic children, Emma and Nathan. Heidi is the CEO of The Brilliant Dyslexic LLC, and is creating curriculum to help Dyslexic students be incredibly successful.
- Author(s)Heidi Nord
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.