Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionChina, caught between socialist idealism and relentless progression, has provoked a wave of angry, inquisitive and rebellious music. A formidable scene is taking Beijing by storm, working independently of government-controlled media channels and capturing the attention of the international community in the process. Niederhauser documents the energy of these performers from inside the Beijing nightclubs at the core of the rebellion and the city's creative explosion.
- PublisherpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/11/2009
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Content Note125
- Weight694 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.