All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.65
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for busy clinicians, these stimuli are designed for use as standalone resources, or in conjunction with the authors' Treatment of Articulation and Phologic Disorders. Plural's Sound Stimuli are presented as handy ringbound cards that cover a range of sounds or phoneme clusters. In all there are 8 stimuli, available singly or as a set.
- Author BiographyM. Hegde, Ph.D. M. N. Hegde, Ph.D. is Professor of Speech-Language Pathology in the Department of Communicative Disorders at California State University, Fresno. A highly regarded author in speech-language pathology, his books include leading texts in academic courses and valuable resources for clinicians. His books have been used in worldwide in speech-language pathology programs. Adriana Pena-Brooks, M.A. Adriana Pena-Brooks holds a Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from California State University-Fresno. She also holds the Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, the License in Speech-Language Pathology from the State of California, and the Clinical Rehabilitation Services Credential from the State of California. She has previously worked as an instructor and clinical supervisor in the Department of Communicative Sciences and Disorders at California State University-Fresno, where she taught a variety of courses. Subsequently, she has worked as a Speech-Language Pathologist at the Elk Grove Unified School District in Elk Grove, California. In this clinical position, Mrs. Pena-Brooks has worked with children in Kindergarten through sixth grade. She has gained clinical expertise in assessing and treating a variety of communication disorders in children of varying ethnocultural backgrounds. Mrs. Pena-Brooks also has worked extensively with adults who had neurogenic communication disorders and dysphagia. She has made various scholarly presentations at the local, state, and national levels. Currently, Mrs. Pena-Brooks lives in Sahuarita, Arizona, raising her triplets and devoting her time to scholarly writing in speech-language pathology.
- Author(s)Adriana Pena-Brooks,M. N. Hegde
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.