Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, the authors present current research in the study of the propagation, frequency and effects of sound waves. Topics discussed include time resolved visualisation and analysis on a single short acoustic wave generation; elastic vibrations of an isotropic plate with laser-induced atomic defects; sound velocity into turbulent medium; infrasound generation by turbulent convection; neutrons diffraction in a crystal under the influence of a sound wave and the transformation of sound waves in n-stationary media.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication20/03/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight626 g
- Width260 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGiampaolo Fabbri,Vitale Abagnali
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.