All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.34Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionAn investigation of the phology of lyric poetry, as manifested in the poems of Theodor Storm. The analytical studies, based on a complete tabulation of the 120'000 vowel and consonant phonemes in Storm's published poetry, demonstrate a substantial correlation between the mood, tone, or meaning of poem and the predominance or avoidance of certain phonemes.
- Author(s)Alan B. Galt
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/12/1973
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 84
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight210 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.