All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $51.57
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to leave behind all our electronic gadgets, to get out from behind our desks and computers, and spend a day in the wild? What does it do for our health and mental attitudes to step away from our daily world to experience the world of Nature? We are so very fortunate in the Northwest to have Nature so close that we can enjoy a day w and then from our routines so easily. This book collects the stories of a very wired-in former Microsoft executive, politically active city girl who discovered Nature in her backyard. She wrote her thoughts and feelings in stories which she shared with her many fans over the years and w for the first time, she shares them in publication. Enjoy the read - and then get out there!
- Author BiographyJanice Van Cleve is a writer, archeologist, world traveler, political activist and Wiccan priestess who once exposed to the beauties and challenges of Nature embraced them with open arms. She is a Fireside Circle Member of Washington Trails Association and an avid hiker in the mountains of Washington State and kayaker in Puget Sound.
- Author(s)Janice Van Cleve
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.