All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionScience lessons have never been so much fun. Horrible Science Teachers' Resources provide lively stand-alone photocopiable activities based on the original best-selling paperbacks. Each book in the series is packed full of fascinating facts that are guaranteed to motivate your children! Every activity is closely linked to the QCA Scheme of Work for Science and has clear learning objectives that will slot easily into your existing planning. Try the activities in this book on light - your class won't be able to resist the urge to learn...about how we hear sounds how sounds are made that sound travels that sounds vary in pitch WARNING your pupils will seriously enjoy the activities contained in this book!
- Author BiographyNick Arnold has been writing for Scholastic for over eight years, clocking up over 20 titles in the HORRIBLE SCIENCE series. David Tomlinson is a primary school teacher, who currently teaches in a primary school in London. Tony De Saulles trained in graphic design, but since illustrating the Horrible Science series, has been concentrating on his illustrative style.
- Author(s)David Tomlinson,Nick Arnold
- Date of Publication17/06/2005
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleHorrible Science Teachers' Resources S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date25/02/2010
- Content Noteb&w line illustrations
- Weight170 g
- Width211 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tony De Saulles
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Reading AgeFrom 7 To 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.