All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the love of her life, and the father of her unborn child, dies unexpectedly, Piper's world collapses. In an ill-advised attempt to keep his memory alive, she moves into their dream home-the one that Daniel was working on when he died. Alone and grieving, Piper struggles to carry on and to pull herself out of her spiraling depression in time for the birth of their baby. When Kevin, Daniel's best friend, offers his support and confesses a long-held love for her, Piper must ask herself some hard questions. Will she ever be able to let go of the plans she made with Daniel and recover from her heartbreak? Can she overcome the guilt she harbors over her blossoming feelings for Kevin? Will she learn to love again?
- Author BiographyEmily Bold, born in 1980 in Germany, is a bestselling author of historical romance and paranormal romance novels as well as young adult fiction. Her novels are full of love, passion, and adventure. Her debut novel, Gefahrliche Intrigen (Dangerous Intrigue), was a 2011 bestseller in Germany. Sound of the Tide is her sixth book to be published in English, following The Curse series for young adults and the Midnight Kisses series of historical romances.
- Author(s)Emily Bold
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight358 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Translated byKatja Bell
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.