All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionSOUND THE DEEP WATERS is a beautiful anthology of poetry and art by women from the Victorian Age. Divided into four sections: Love's Bitter Sweets, Moments of Delight, Dreams and Realities, and Last Songs, this gift-sized book contains works by poets such as Christina Rossetti, Emily Jane Bronte, and Elizabeth Barrett Browning and is illustrated with Pre-Raphaelite images.Pamela Norris has skillfully selected paintings and poems that put the reader into the heart of the Victorian world, and the result is a lovely selection that can serve as an introduction to Romantic poetry, or as a keepsake for readers who already appreciate the poetry of the era.
- Author BiographyPamela Norrisis the author of Words of Love: Passionate Women from Heloise to Sylvia Plath; The Story of Eve; and critical editions of Thomas Hardy and Jane Austen. She taught English in Zagreb and Paris before working in publishing and television.
- PublisherOverlook Press
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOverlook Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width175 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byPamela Norris
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.