CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1971 by Lionel Abrahams' Rester Books, it quickly became a classic but has been unavailable for many years. The new edition will carry a simultaneous Zulu translation of the poems, and a new foreword by Nadine Gordimer.
- Author BiographyDr Mbuyiseni Oswald Mtshali has been the recipient of numerous awards, including the Southern Africa English Academy Poetry Award in 1971, the London Poetry International Award in 1973 and the South African Lifetime Achievement Literary Award (SALA) from the Department of Arts and Culture in 2007. He taught at the New York City College of Technology and is founder and deputy headmaster of Pace Community College in Jabulani, Soweto. Having worked in the United States for many years, Mtshali returned to South Africa and now lives in Soweto.
- Author(s)Mbuyiseni Oswald Mtshali
- PublisherJacana Media (Pty) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- LanguageEnglish & Zulu
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationJohannesburg
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintJacana Media
- Weight190 g
- Width136 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.