Soup!: Fresh, Healthy Recipes Bursting with Seasonal Flavour by Vava Berry (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $46.75+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionA shot of flavour, a urishing meal in one, a delicate entree - soup epitomises versatility, ease and resourcefulness, is the ultimate comfort food and thrifty cooking at its best. In this inspired book, the soups are classified by occasions rather than just ingredients: You can create a whole dinner party around one soup, cook a healthy lunch that will make your colleagues jealous, be creative for very little money, use up leftovers, play chef for the night, get a soup on the table in ten minutes, or get your summer picnic sorted. With stylish photography and appetising recipes drawn from around the world, Soup! will inspire you and above all makes cooking easy.
- Author BiographyVava Berry, also known as Valerie Berry, is a well-established food stylist and writer living in London. Originally from Paris, she started her own catering business when she lived in Connecticut, USA, ran a pop-up restaurant in Paris, then worked as a restaurant critic when she first moved to London. Her vegetarian recipes are regularly published in the Sunday Telegraph's Stella magazine and her previous books include Basic Tapas (Marabout).
- Author(s)Vava Berry
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication06/09/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPavilion Books
- Content NoteColour photographs throughout
- Weight898 g
- Width204 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.