All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.45
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.71
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.32
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.82
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $33.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features over 300 mouthwatering recipes for soups, broths, chowders, bisques, consommes, gumbos and laksas. It includes chilled soups, vegetable soups, pasta soups, chicken and duck soups, meat soups, fish soups, egg soups, one-pot meals, and soups for entertaining. It features recipes from all over the world, including Irish Bacon Broth, Tuscan Cannellini Bean Soup with Cavolo Nero, Spanish Fish Soup with Orange, Hungarian Cherry Soup, and Japanese-style Noodle Soup. It provides a complete guide to ingredients and how to use them, and step-by-step instructions for making your own delicious stocks and creative garnishes. It is superbly illustrated with over 1200 specially commissioned photographs of every dish. This lavishly illustrated volume is the ultimate guide to soup-making, with mouthwatering ideas from all around the world. The book opens with a complete guide to ingredients, techniques and equipment, and includes instructions for making your own basic stocks and creative garnishes. The recipes are divided into chapters according to style and main ingredients, such as: light and refreshing; hot and spicy; creamy vegetable; winter warming; odle; tofu; shellfish; and egg and cheese. With over 1200 superb photographs illustrating more than 300 soup recipes, there are plenty of fresh, new ideas for both everyday eating and special occasions.
- Author BiographyAnne Sheasby spent several years working as a professional home economist within the food industry before embarking on a successful freelance career in 1991 as a food writer and home economist. She is the author of many cookbooks, and has been a consultant editor on many more, including several health and nutrition-related titles. She has also written for national magazines, including Vegetarian Living and Zest. She is a member of the prestigious Guild of Food Writers.
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication18/09/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 1200 photographs
- Weight1157 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAnne Sheasby
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.