All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will inspire you to create home-made soups that are both easy to make in a slow cooker and far tastier than even your favourite brands. With a slow cooker, making your own soup has never been simpler. Pile in the ingredients and let the machine do it all, while you're out at work or play. Soups are ecomic, satisfying, urishing and delicious - and quick to prepare for a slow cooker. In this book you will find simple soups, hearty soups, summer soups and winter soups, traditional soups, and of course soups that you can serve as impressive starters. There are also some easy ideas for accompaniments to your soup, from making your own wholemeal and soda bread, to quick cheese and herb croutons. You will find over 100 recipes to suit any occasion. There is also a chapter of hints and tips on using your slow cooker.
- Author BiographyDiana Peacock has used a slow cooker to cook for a family of five for over thirty years. Soups are a regular feature in her own menu plans throughout the year. She is also the author of Everyday Family Favourites, Good Home Baking, Good Home Preserves and coauthor of Grandma's Ways for Modern Days.
- Author(s)Diana Peacock
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication19/10/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight198 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.58
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.74
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.11
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $10.04
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $34.92
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $31.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.