All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionThe building blocks of today's embedded systems-on-a-chip (SoC) are complex IP components and programmable processor cores. This means that more and more system functionality is implemented in software rather than in custom hardware motivating the need for highly optimized embedded software. Source Code Optimization Techniques for Data Flow Dominated Embedded Software is the first contribution focusing on the application of optimizations outside a compiler at the source code level. This book covers the following areas: - Several entirely new techniques are presented in combination with efficient algorithms for the most important ones - Control flow analysis and optimization of data-dominated applications is one of the main contributions of this book since this issue remained open up to w - Using real-life applications, large improvements in terms of runtimes and energy dissipation were achieved by the techniques presented in this book. Detailed results for a broad range of processors including DSPs, VLIWs and embedded RISC cores are discussed. Source Code Optimization Techniques is mostly self-contained and requires only a basic kwledge in software design. It is intended to be a key reference for researchers, design engineers and compiler / system CAD managers in industry who wish to anticipate the evolution of commercially available design tools over the next few years, or to make use of the concepts of this book in their own research and development.
- Author(s)Heiko Falk,Peter Marwedel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note61 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight385 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.