All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionEcomic growth is probably one of the most important research topics in modern ecomics. How can countries go from rags to riches, or vice versa, and what part does ecomic policy play in this? In this volume, the author tries to address specific questions relating to the subject, such as how ecomic growth depends on education, inflation, and the abundance and management of natural resources.
- Author Biographyby Tryggvi Thor Herbertsson
- Author(s)T.T. Herbertsson
- Date of Publication02/05/1999
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationReykjavik
- Country of PublicationIceland
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.