All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introduction to the historical sources of philosophical hermeneutics as it has come to fruition in the work of Heidegger and Gadamer.
- Author BiographyJean Grondin is Professor at the Philosophy Department of the University of Montreal; Fellow of the Killam Program of the Canada Council and of the Alexander-von-Humboldt-Foundation; Director of a Research project on Hermeneutics funded by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada; and Member of the board of a number of journals.
- Author(s)Jean Grondin
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/07/1995
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Contemporary Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.