Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to accompany McKay et al.'s A History of World Societies, each chapter of Sources of World Societies contains approximately six sources that present history from the perspectives of well-kwn figures and ordinary individuals alike. Now with visual sources and two more documents per chapter, this edition offers breadth and depth. Headtes and questions supplement each document, while a new Viewpoints feature highlights two or three sources per chapter that address a single topic from different perspectives. Comparative questions ask students to make connections between sources and across time. Sources of World Societies is FREE when packaged with A History of World Societies. For more information on the reader or on package ISBNs, please contact your local sales representative or click here.
- Author BiographyWalter D. Ward (Ph.D., UCLA) is an assistant professor at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has published several scholarly articles on the Roman Near East, early Christianity, and trade in the Red Sea, and he is putting the finishing touches on his first book manuscript, Inventing the pre-Islamic Saracen Other : Monastic and Saracen Identity Formation in the Sinai Peninsula from Constantine to Mohammad.Denis Gainty (Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania) is a professor of history at Georgia State University. He is the author of several pieces on Tokugawa and Meiji social history, including a book chapter on the inclusion of martial arts in the modern Japanese public school curriculum. He is currently writing his first book, Martialing the National Body.
- Author(s)University Denis Gainty
- PublisherBedford Books
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBedford Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width150 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.