All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
About this product
- DescriptionStep-By-Step Instructions that Will Allow You to Make Your Own Starter, Make Your First Loaf, and Even Learn to Make Sourdough Bread in Your Bread Machine.
- Author BiographyRay Templeton has written books and articles on many diverse non-fiction subjects. His articles have been published in Soaring, an international aviation magazine, and his book on embroidery digitizing has been sold all over the U.S., Australia, Great Britain and Europe. His passion for baking lead to the writing of this book. He owns Redneck Seasonings, that produces and sells jerky, flavored sea salts, pepper powders, caramels, and his newest product, filled chocolates. He lives in northern Idaho with his wife, Karen.
- Author(s)Ray Templeton
- PublisherDramatic Pen Press, LLC
- Date of Publication06/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDramatic Pen Press, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byS E Thomas
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.