All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $130.02
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionJoin intrepid explorer Benjamin Blog and his inquisitive dog Barko Polo as they travel to one of the world's most fascinating countries: South Africa! The book includes chapters on South African history, geography, cities, people, and food, as well as visiting some of the most famous places of this unique country, such as the Cape of Good Hope and Table Mountain.
- Author BiographyAnita Ganeri is an award-winning author of information books for children. Educated at Cambridge University, she has written more than 300 books, including the best-selling 'Horrible Geography' series (Scholastic Children's Books) which won a 2009 Blue Peter Book Award. She writes widely on animals and the natural world. A recent title for Raintree, A Day in the Life of Rainforest Animals: Capybara, has been shortlisted for a Maryland Blue Crab Award 2012. Anita lives in the north of England with her husband, children and assorted pets.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRead Me!: Country Guides, with Benjamin Blog and His Inquisitive Dog
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sernur Isik
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.